Steve

Pixel Exit Staff
As much as we’d have liked to have the styles ready by now we felt the framework needed a little more as we were porting the styles over so it has taken longer than we’d had hoped. Though most are close we still have a couple outstanding issues to work through.

With that said, we hope everyone is enjoying their holidays and have a great New Year! We’ll be back at it this week!

Any idea when we might be able to get a copy to play with? I have a Core license but love the look of FlatAwesome so considering switching to that but would like to have a play with them both first (happy to pay for a FlatAwesome license even if we don't decide to use it).

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Any idea when we might be able to get a copy to play with? I have a Core license but love the look of FlatAwesome so considering switching to that but would like to have a play with them both first (happy to pay for a FlatAwesome license even if we don't decide to use it).
Almost there... as we worked through the styles we just came across various bugs we've been adjusting.

Working on the install docs and demo board now though!

As much as we’d have liked to have the styles ready by now we felt the framework needed a little more as we were porting the styles over so it has taken longer than we’d had hoped. Though most are close we still have a couple outstanding issues to work through.

With that said, we hope everyone is enjoying their holidays and have a great New Year! We’ll be back at it this week!
Take your time. That's one reason I stand by Pixel Exit, quality products. Happy New Year everyone!

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
I guess I can use Flat Awesome+ since it looks really close if Zipped isn't getting ported.
Zipped isn't getting "officially" ported, however, you're right FA+ was in my eyes always an updated version of Zipped, of course with its own unique look.

That being said, I'll be including a Zipped child style inside of FA+ so folks can use if they like the look of the original Zipped:

zipped.png

It's gonna be hard to drag me away from our pimped out Frag Zone theme on xf1, but Omni looks like something we could work with if a fragzone 2.0 doesn't eventuate. I'm still waiting on a shoutbox/post ratings/bd_medals add-on upgrade path for our users before we commit to xf2, but I'm tempted to try out omni in the meantime to see what we can do with it design wise. Great looking theme!

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.