Pixel Exit 2.0 Styles Update

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Russ, Dec 11, 2017.

1. x3sphere

x3sphere Customer

Very nice! Looking forward to the release :)

2. Steve

Steve Designer

As much as we’d have liked to have the styles ready by now we felt the framework needed a little more as we were porting the styles over so it has taken longer than we’d had hoped. Though most are close we still have a couple outstanding issues to work through.

With that said, we hope everyone is enjoying their holidays and have a great New Year! We’ll be back at it this week!

Carlos, BigPete7978, haqzore and 5 others like this.
  3. RobParker

RobParker Customer

Any idea when we might be able to get a copy to play with? I have a Core license but love the look of FlatAwesome so considering switching to that but would like to have a play with them both first (happy to pay for a FlatAwesome license even if we don't decide to use it).

4. Russ

Russ Designer

Almost there... as we worked through the styles we just came across various bugs we've been adjusting.

Working on the install docs and demo board now though!

haqzore and Carlos like this.
  5. Jaidyn

Jaidyn Customer

Happy New Year, Pixel dudes! :D

Carlos likes this.
  6. BigPete7978

BigPete7978 Customer

Take your time. That's one reason I stand by Pixel Exit, quality products. Happy New Year everyone!

Carlos likes this.
  7. Steve

Steve Designer

Blackened Pro 2 almost complete, Yes I'm fixing the spelling as of now :p. Something carried over from way back in the vB days.

upload_2018-1-1_20-58-50.png

Jaidyn and BigPete7978 like this.
  8. Carlos

Carlos Customer

I agree. :)

9. nome

nome Well-Known Member

It can be Whitened with:

[​IMG]

Russ, Jaidyn, Ruby and 1 other person like this.
  10. Russ

Russ Designer

So... completed styles:

• Core
    • Flat Awesome +
    • Fusion Gamer
    • Apex
    • Blackend Pro
    • Edge
    • Omni

Dark versions of Core / FA+ will come after the initial launch. We're excited to get this finally rocking!

thomas1, x3sphere, nome and 7 others like this.
  11. RobParker

RobParker Customer

Done as is ready or done as in we can purchase them?

i.e.

[​IMG]

D.O.A. likes this.
  12. chojo

chojo Well-Known Member

I don't see any update available in the download section? Are you gonna release them all at once?

Thank you

13. Russ

Russ Designer

Everyone will receive an email once we launch, wrapping up a few final tidbits.

14. BoostN

BoostN Customer

Great.. I can't wait.

What's the plan with Zipped? I have one of my sites on that.

15. BoostN

BoostN Customer

I guess I can use Flat Awesome+ since it looks really close if Zipped isn't getting ported.

16. Russ

Russ Designer

Zipped isn't getting "officially" ported, however, you're right FA+ was in my eyes always an updated version of Zipped, of course with its own unique look.

That being said, I'll be including a Zipped child style inside of FA+ so folks can use if they like the look of the original Zipped:

zipped.png

WildcatMedia, CarpCharacin and BoostN like this.
  17. Carlos

Carlos Customer

Yaaaaaay. Core's almost ready! :)

18. Frode789

Frode789 Customer

Waiting (im)patiently for the new awesome styles :) :)

BoostN likes this.
  19. eva2000

eva2000 Customer

wow FlatAwesome+ 2.0 style is amazing. You managed to keep that XF 1.x feel which I love :D

Now just need XF2 addon developers to hurry up with compatibility for XF2 :)

D.O.A. and CarpCharacin like this.
  20. D.O.A.

D.O.A. Customer

It's gonna be hard to drag me away from our pimped out Frag Zone theme on xf1, but Omni looks like something we could work with if a fragzone 2.0 doesn't eventuate. I'm still waiting on a shoutbox/post ratings/bd_medals add-on upgrade path for our users before we commit to xf2, but I'm tempted to try out omni in the meantime to see what we can do with it design wise. Great looking theme!

Russ and Steve like this.

Let's work together on your next project

Contact us today to talk about how we can help you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.