PixelExit = Dedicated, Honest and Tier 1 Quality

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by aquarium, Dec 21, 2015.

1. aquarium

aquarium New Member

Happened to return to the forum to download an update. I've had the pleasure of working with Russ and the folks at the PixelExit team. The work done is unbeatable and anyone who sees our forums thinks they are among the most stunning and functional designs they have ever seen. While I would love to take all the credit :) it really goes to the team here. Case in point - how awesome the Xenbase system is, how often it is updated and how well it functions for the most part in all major browsers and devices, which is really a much larger feat than it seems. And what I love most is that the folks here are intuitive. Russ just has such a great feel for function first, aesthetics to follow function, which is the way it should be. No point in having a design that looks awesome but gets annoying pretty quickly.

So on that note, anyone who is questioning whether they should have faith in any of the beta products or templates in development, I'll be the first to say "take the plunge." It's a low risk high reward investment. And it's so good that I'm going to buy another license to a beta product right after this unsolicited review. Sometimes when you work with honest, standup and good people, they are too modest to speak for their excellence. I am not restrained by modesty and will give the PixelExit team the highest accolades possible because they deserve it. Thank you guys for a GREAT year, a gorgeous series of designs and best of success in 2016!

2. Russ

Russ Designer

I'm not really sure what to say other than a big thank you. Thank you so much for the very kind words.

aquarium and Lemminator like this.