cannabis ape

Registered
I tried to solve this with the writer of the guide but we couldn't find out the issue and asked me to ask the theme developer so here I am :).

This is the thing I implemented https://xenforo.com/community/resources/add-font-awesome-icons-to-your-prefix.5892/

In the preview it actually shows how it should look, it's nice in the middle with the correct padding and font but when I place it it's a different font and size.

slijd3za.png

The default one displays correctly

60bizvo.png

I wouldn't follow his advice personally.

Code:
.label.label--primary:before {
    content: "\f07c";
    font-family: FontAwesome;
    padding-right: 5px;
    font-weight: normal;
}

Just use manual CSS, no need to edit the prefix class. His is basically trying to use the font family FontAwesome for the normal text.

Yes. In extra.less I replaced his code with yours. But in the prefix section I still need to add something to "Other, using custom CSS class name" name and yes you need to tell me what. I know things for you automatically makes sense but it doesn't for me.

Yes. In extra.less I replaced his code with yours. But in the prefix section I still need to add something to "Other, using custom CSS class name" name and yes you need to tell me what. I know things for you automatically makes sense but it doesn't for me.

Are you using the default color classes or just a custom one? If you're using a custom one you can label it "customPrefix1", then the CSS for the icon:

Code:
.label.customPrefix1:before {
    content: "\f07c";
    font-family: FontAwesome;
    padding-right: 5px;
    font-weight: normal;
}

Of course, doing custom ones you need to add your own styling (color wise)

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back