Premium version of Flat Awesome?

Are there any plans to release a premium version of Flat Awesome with the XenBase framework?

I started to work on a FA + version a few weeks ago just to toy with the idea and I just wasn't.... "feeling it" you could say.

With that said I've re-worked my Archon style which has a vertical navigation built in which can be toggled off and it is somewhat of a flatter design with easy to change colors as well. The original screenshots were kind of a heavily modified version of it and it just wasn't easy to change colors on it. I think anyone happy with Flat Awesome will truly take a liking to this re-worked Archon.

I started to work on a FA + version a few weeks ago just to toy with the idea and I just wasn't.... "feeling it" you could say.

With that said I've re-worked my Archon style which has a vertical navigation built in which can be toggled off and it is somewhat of a flatter design with easy to change colors as well. The original screenshots were kind of a heavily modified version of it and it just wasn't easy to change colors on it. I think anyone happy with Flat Awesome will truly take a liking to this re-worked Archon.
You posted pics of the re-worked version?

I really like the flat awesome style the only thing i would like to see is the way the messages and topics are displayed to me i just think it looks alot better

mess.png

I just paid the $15 branding removal fee to support the free version of Flat Awesome. It's a great style. I'd pony up for a premium Flat Awesome style too.

Just bought branding removal on Flat Awesome and would pay for a Premium version. I don't really need any more features but feel that premium styles would have greater support longevity than free ones.

+1 for Premium version of Flat Awesome. I would like to use the Flat Awesome with the power of xenbase framework. :D

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back