Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
I've seen that reported on the xenforo forums before, something blocks the css from loading. Try on the default style to see if you can replicate it.

I've seen that reported on the xenforo forums before, something blocks the css from loading. Try on the default style to see if you can replicate it.
It just happens on my post which is linked to the RM resource (and with thread prefixes). If that matters. I tested with some other posts, and it worked normally there.

Same happens with default style.

EDIT: Fixed it, it was CDN that was causing the problem. (disabled Cloudfare Rocket Loader: Automatically asynchronously load all JavaScript resources.")

EDIT: Fixed it, it was CDN that was causing the problem. (disabled Cloudfare Rocket Loader: Automatically asynchronously load all JavaScript resources.")
Rocket Exploder Loader (which is in BETA) frequently causes problems - you have to set up tons of exclusions to use it. It's really not worth the hassle from what I saw. It's generally recommended to turn it off.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.