Problem with navigation bar after update

CarpCharacin

Registered
I just updated the style to 2.0.2 on my test site, and now the navigation bar is too wide.
style.PNG

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Is page_container customized by chance? We made some changes there to fix some issues with the wide style.

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Is this on local still? Which nav stretch option is enabled? Also what is your pagewidth setup as?

CarpCharacin

Registered
Yes, it's still on localhost. I'm still waiting on a few add-ons to be updated before I upgrade my live site. The max page width is 1200px, and stretch navigation is set to none. When I updated the style, I re-uploaded the files because that's what I usually did on XF1, but then I asked if I needed to in the other thread. I won't re-upload the files next time I update the style, but shouldn't that have been fine since you said the files don't really change?

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
I can't replicate this, I'll need to see it live. If it's still on a private/localhost site you can export your child XML and send via a ticket I can take a look.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.