Product spotlight: Nova

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
I'm excited to announce an upcoming style for our XF2 product line, it's called Nova.

home-nova.png

it's a versatile style that's easy to adjust to make really unique looks:
nova2.gif

Nova is a clean detailed style that will give your forum a fresh new look. It comes in a light and dark color palette which you can take advantage of our new style switcher built into all our styles:
nova.gif

The nodes are laid are in a unique fashion with a minimal look but still shows the stats upon hovering:
nova-nodes.gif

The sidebar blocks also have little details while keeping them simple yet just awesome looking:
nova-sidebar.png

It has our custom footer setup a nice easy to read format as well:

nova.png

With our new site finally launched... I can focus on getting this out to everyone. Thank you all!

Last edited:
Was just gonna make a light style to go with our dark style. Think we will wait to see what this one looks like. Hopefully not too long to wait. :unsure:

Excellent work! I am an admirer of light styles.
It is a pity that you do not do for IPS Community Suite styles. I with pleasure would buy.

Can't wait to see Nova completed. Been holding off renewing Flat Awesome+ (not because it's not great but I'm working with a narrow budget *sad face*) so I can only get one or the other... and I'm very excited to see the Nova demo when it's ready, so I can make an informed decision! XD *Hugs to the Pixel boys*

Excellent work! I am an admirer of light styles.
It is a pity that you do not do for IPS Community Suite styles. I with pleasure would buy.

Maybe one day I'll dive back into IPS!

Can't wait to see Nova completed. Been holding off renewing Flat Awesome+ (not because it's not great but I'm working with a narrow budget *sad face*) so I can only get one or the other... and I'm very excited to see the Nova demo when it's ready, so I can make an informed decision! XD *Hugs to the Pixel boys*

I guess this will be my next style when I will update to XF 2.0.
Nice style, congrats!

Good to hear!

Just curious, when having a dark and light theme such as Nova. How will usergroup colours be handled.
Colours that show well on our dark theme would be barely readable in say a white background.
Is there such a conditional for usergroup markup if a certain theme is used?
Just a thought.

I'm tempted by getting either Nova or the new gaming skin too! When you release Nova, would you mind giving us a couple of screenshots of the upcoming gaming skin so we can compare? Pretty please? :D

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back