XF 1.x Profile areas disappearing on minimise & mobile

twisted_pepper

Registered
Hi all,
Bit of an odd one this. I've recently been made aware of a glitch when using the site on a Kindle Fire and upon minimising & adjusting the viewport I've been able to replicate it.

Basically the three areas > Account > Inbox & alerts disappear at a specific range.
It's almost inbetween the off-canvas kicking in and then returning back to full navbar menu.

Also I have has some users mention the off-canvas menu, scrolls the forums sidebar and not always the off-canvas menu? So they have to scroll the forums and when at the end of the forum page, the off-canvas will finally move down.

Hope you can assist.
Many thanks!

error1.png error.png

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
What version of the XenBase are you running by chance? We did make some changes in our latest release which fixed a few navigation/off-canvas bugs (1.5.3)

twisted_pepper

Registered
Ah I think I've just resolved it myself, I adjusted the nav tab padding from 25 to 2 and it's appearing to be okay so far.
Let's hope.

twisted_pepper

Registered
What version of the XenBase are you running by chance? We did make some changes in our latest release which fixed a few navigation/off-canvas bugs (1.5.3)
Ahh I'm still on XenBase 1.4.0 Beta 1. Okay I need to upgrade then...
I'm hanging on and hanging on as I have that custom development in the pipeline with you. I'll look at upgrading :)

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.