swiftyste

Hello,

This might sound like dummy question ? theses settings are located within "Node/forum list" are they yours meaning do you fully control this?

Wish to add a suggestion but don't want to suggest it within wrong area ☺️

SmartSelect_20210627-103012_Edge.jpg

Solution
That would be a suggestion for whoever added those properties in, from whatever add-on it's coming from that is.

If I'm understanding correctly...
These are not our settings, they might come from the Multi prefix add-on you're using (I think you are :D ).

I'll be honest, as for a suggestion for the framework it's really not something I'd probably put in. This is the first time someone has ever requested it to be moved and I'm not a fan of modifying templates for items like this. It's typically best left as an edit to be done in your child style. If you need help with it, just let us know.

Suggestions can be posted here though https://pixelexit.com/forums/suggestions.138/

These are not our settings, they might come from the Multi prefix add-on you're using (I think you are :D ).

I'll be honest, as for a suggestion for the framework it's really not something I'd probably put in. This is the first time someone has ever requested it to be moved and I'm not a fan of modifying templates for items like this. It's typically best left as an edit to be done in your child style. If you need help with it, just let us know.

Suggestions can be posted here though https://pixelexit.com/forums/suggestions.138/
I don't have an issue with it being their no the suggestion was to expand it to the Resources like:

• Move resource prefix locations
  • Sub-title prefix under resource title
We already have threads and I think Resources should have the same love since you can already add multiple prefixes within resources then changing locations why not.

That would be a suggestion for whoever added those properties in, from whatever add-on it's coming from that is.

If I'm understanding correctly...

Solution

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back