Quick note on the XenForo 2.0.2 Release

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Steve, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Steve

Steve Designer

There are some substantial template changes with the XF 2.0.2 release, if you’re not pressed to update immediately I would suggest hanging tight until we can also push out a update to our styles.

2. Nirjonadda

Nirjonadda Customer

I already updated and some are not support Automatically merge. So I come here for report and found this thread.

Please update support for Xenforo 2.0.2 , This are not support Automatically merge. Also when happen bug fix update that what i am reported in tickets?

[​IMG]

3. Russ

Russ Designer

Any bug fixes reported privately are documented and dealt with. The update was released about 2 hours ago, we're working on the update now.

CarpCharacin, Joe Link and Nirjonadda like this.
  4. Carlos

Carlos Customer

Awesome. I just upgraded two of my sites to 2.0.2. I'll leave everything skins related until updated skins are ready. :)

5. Joe Link

Joe Link Member

I'll be making a purchase as soon as it's ready :)

Russ likes this.
  6. Russ

Russ Designer

I'll be pushing out the updates tomorrow afternoon, thank you, everyone!

7. nome

nome Customer

Are there significant changes in the 2.0.2 code that you have to update that urgently?

8. Russ

Russ Designer

Template wise no, you can technically upgrade fine just there will be outdated templates (4). We have the updates prepped and ready, just finished rather late so we'll be releasing tomorrow.

Frode789 and nome like this.
  9. Nirjonadda

Nirjonadda Customer

But we have only one outdated templates "core_labels.less", I think other are fixed with Automatically merge option. Does having any issue using Automatically merge option from new fix update?

10. Joe Link

Joe Link Member

Have these been updated yet?

11. Russ

Russ Designer

Nope, later today, we'll post an official announcement when we push out the updates.

Any support needs to be posted: https://pixelexit.com/forums/customer-support-xf2.142/ with an active license.

Joe Link likes this.
  12. Frode789

Frode789 Customer

Great job as always Russ getting those updates out fast :)

13. Russ

Russ Designer

Would have been faster and yesterday but... we've been working with a local shelter on adopting a dog and we got a call yesterday that a litter was ready from a mom they rescued. We couldn't say no...

Screenshot_6.png

I'm working on the final update zips now.

14. Ruby

Ruby Customer

Damm it Russ you know how to tug at my heart strings. Is it a boy or a girl and what did you name the pup?

Russ likes this.
  15. Nirjonadda

Nirjonadda Customer

Sure, I think yesterday my license expired. I will renew my license after new release ... (y)

Russ likes this.
  16. Russ

Russ Designer

Girl, about 8 weeks old named Zola!

17. nome

nome Customer

Forget it now for a few days! That lovely girl (Zola) is much more important !

Russ likes this.

Let's work together on your next project

Contact us today to talk about how we can help you