PaulProe

Customer
Russ
I just updated our version of Xenforo, and got a couple "Outdated Templates" in the process. I'm new to Xenforo and not sure how to handle them. They both apply to the Bolt Parent theme we are using. Do I merge these or do I wait for an update from PixelExit?

Thanks

Paul

So, do we just accept the changes and merge or what? I don't know the correct procedures for Xenforo and PixelExit updates.

I went ahead and merged and it worked out, but admittedly, I don't correct procedures.

Thanks

Paul

Last edited:
Merge should work fine for this update. They only changed 2 lines in the templates that we have edited.

Updates were meant to be pushed out, but I have a sick little one that is pushing them back a bit! They should be out this weekend.

One of the major focuses in recent updates was to clean up the templates as much as possible to help with add-on support and make upgrades easy. So far it's working!

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back