daimpa

Customer
Hello, I'd like to know if there's a quick way to remove the total like number that each user has received from the public forum. I've asked on xenforo.com and they said that for the moment it can be done only via style.

I think that it could be useful to have "like" only as a post-inline function as on big board sometimes this function is abused and used in a childish way.

Thanks.

Hello, I'd like to know if there's a quick way to remove the total like number that each user has received from the public forum. I've asked on xenforo.com and they said that for the moment it can be done only via style.

I think that it could be useful to have "like" only as a post-inline function as on big board sometimes this function is abused and used in a childish way.

Thanks.
Do you currently have a style of ours? We'll need to confirm your license before giving support.

Hi @Steve , yes I've a license tied to another account (society account). I'll send you details in few mins. Actually, I did send them to Russ few months ago too...

@Russ I'm referring to everywhere where it appears on the forum. So the postbit at the left of the message, the tab in "members" page etc. Maybe it's too much work to do for a single user, so I hope you'll consider it to be implemented as default feature for your next versions :)

Yes, I want to completly remove the "likes received" number from the public forum. I think that it could be really useful on some kind of board where the like function is abused!

Yes, I want to completly remove the "likes received" number from the public forum. I think that it could be really useful on some kind of board where the like function is abused!

I'll be honest that's a rather large and specific request. Something like that would be best sought through custom work, I don't see it going in the framework. In fact I think your the first person I've seen in years wanting to remove the likes :D

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back