Gilbert

Customer
0kKtt6w.jpg

I have been trying to remove or edit this component, but everything I have done to remove it or modify it has been in vain...

I have tried editing the XB Footer as you see below, and it still displays the advanced footer:
xaUtbfv.jpg

Please advise.

Thanks!

AC

Last edited:
Hey @Gilbert, it looks like you've disabled it correctly but I'm noticing the style names are different from the style properties and the one you're viewing on the site.

Biggest thing to note put ALL of your customizations inside a child style of Fusion Gamer. You just need to switch to your custom style on the live site.

Hey @Gilbert, it looks like you've disabled it correctly but I'm noticing the style names are different from the style properties and the one you're viewing on the site.

Biggest thing to note put ALL of your customizations inside a child style of Fusion Gamer. You just need to switch to your custom style on the live site.

Russ, I figured that one out after I posted here, BUT... now my problem is that when I create a child of Fusion Gamer, any changes I do to that Child dont show up no matter what... so for example:

XenBase (Parent)
|---Fusion Gamer (child of XenBase)
|--- Test1 (child of Fusion Gamer)

So on Test1 I would do a bunch of changes and they wouldnt appear on the published content... Can you explain if I am doing something wrong?

Thanks!

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back