kontrabass

Customer
Hi guys! If I remember right this used to be a feature of XB, to change out the stock little icon for the quick navigation, with font awesome. But I can't figure out where to start with this. I love the three-bar icon that you guys have (either that or the font awesome tree icon).

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Hey bud :)

Style Properties -> Breadcrumb - > Jump Trigger Content

Replace it with whichever code you'd like: http://fontawesome.io/icons/

However on yours you may need to check two things, check the breadcrumb template and make sure this is there towards the top:

Code:
  <fieldset class="breadcrumb">
     <a href="{xen:link misc/quick-navigation-menu, '', 'selected={$quickNavSelected}'}" class="OverlayTrigger jumpMenuTrigger" data-cacheOverlay="true" title="{xen:phrase open_quick_navigation}">@xb_bcJumpcontent<!--{xen:phrase jump_to}...--></a> <xen:if is="@xb_enable_collapsesidebar"><a href="#" class="sidebarCollapse" title="Close or Open Sidebar"><xen:comment>@xb_collapsesidebarcontent</xen:comment></a></xen:if>

Then check style properties -> Breadcrumb -> Jump Menu Trigger -> Revert the property(removes the background image)

Hey bud :)

Style Properties -> Breadcrumb - > Jump Trigger Content

Replace it with whichever code you'd like: http://fontawesome.io/icons/

However on yours you may need to check two things, check the breadcrumb template and make sure this is there towards the top:

Code:
  <fieldset class="breadcrumb">
     <a href="{xen:link misc/quick-navigation-menu, '', 'selected={$quickNavSelected}'}" class="OverlayTrigger jumpMenuTrigger" data-cacheOverlay="true" title="{xen:phrase open_quick_navigation}">@xb_bcJumpcontent<!--{xen:phrase jump_to}...--></a> <xen:if is="@xb_enable_collapsesidebar"><a href="#" class="sidebarCollapse" title="Close or Open Sidebar"><xen:comment>@xb_collapsesidebarcontent</xen:comment></a></xen:if>

Then check style properties -> Breadcrumb -> Jump Menu Trigger -> Revert the property(removes the background image)

Awesome, that worked! Thanks Russ.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back