Zynektic

Customer
Note: Prefix is supposed to be Fusion Gamer, sorry!

Hi there,

I have the following code as provided in the instructions for the addon as below.

Code:
<xen:hook name="forum_list_nodes">
    <xen:if is="{$renderedNodes}"><xen:include template="node_list" /></xen:if>
    <xen:hook name="dark_taigachat_alt" />
</xen:hook>

However as you can see by the screenshot it touches the bottom of the forum nodes, is there anyway to put a line break between this to fix it please?

Ignore my amazing paint skills, just hiding some usernames.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 11
Cheers, worked perfect and adjusted it to 20px to make it the same as the rest (at least to my bad eyesight lol).

Also what happened to the Fusion Gamer faq? I cannot find the colours provided in that to use on banners :p

OK cheers. I assume the code to add to EXTRA.css to add more colours that I found in another thread you gave someone will work and allow me to use the fgColour in banners, prefixes etc as well?

OK cheers. I assume the code to add to EXTRA.css to add more colours that I found in another thread you gave someone will work and allow me to use the fgColour in banners, prefixes etc as well?
Yep, typically all your custom css you'll want to go inside extra.css

P.S I haven't forgotten about the light version, apologies for the delay I've been swamped, working on getting too it asap!

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back