Show Off Your Pixel Exit Styles

In fact... here's some free advertising for these two guys :) Check out the top line of our shoutbox :)

IjzDa6z.png

Well understood. We wouldn't look anywhere NEAR as good as we do without their talents. I went with the Frag Zone style. If you are new to Zenforo (like I am), these guys will help get you up and not walking but running.

If anyone is wondering WHO to go with, pixelExit and forget-It! <---- Damn that sounded good! :)

One nice thing about this thread is when people post links to their sites and we can see all the hard work that has been put in to the customizations. Even when people have the same base style the customizations make them so different. There is a lot of impressive work here.

yeah i didn't really see a need to have a scroll down in my experience (on pc) I have no need to scroll all the way down to the bottom fast but up i do.

How do you guys get the home page? I saw no option in xenforo to do so so i was forced to use just a landing page

More Updates below.
Added new node icons
playing around with the message user info

Still working out what to do with the homepage and also need to fix the bottom footer over stretched

Attachments

• LoggedOut.png
    LoggedOut.png
    79 KB · Views: 37
  • ForumView.png
    ForumView.png
    96.5 KB · Views: 36
  • HomePage.png
    HomePage.png
    342.8 KB · Views: 32
  • MessageLayout.png
    MessageLayout.png
    73.4 KB · Views: 35
  • BottomPage.png
    BottomPage.png
    64.5 KB · Views: 34

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back