Ludachris

Customer
Hey Russ, I have two sites running FlatAwesome. One shows signatures on mobile and one doesn't. I've tried going through the settings and the CSS edits in extra.less but can't find what is causing it, as both sites have very similar settings and code. Any ideas where I should check? I am able to see signatures when viewing landscape but not portrait on a phone. I double checked that all the break points are the same in the style properties for both sites under Page Setup.

Solution
XenForo hides it by default at the narrow width (480px by default). We don't touch it outside of that.

This would make them show in mobile, place in extra.less:

Code:
@media (max-width: @xf-responsiveNarrow) {
.message-signature {
    display: block;
} }

Additionally, are you logged out of one site while testing? XenForo also has an option to hide to guests.
XenForo hides it by default at the narrow width (480px by default). We don't touch it outside of that.

Code:
.message-signature {
} }

Additionally, are you logged out of one site while testing? XenForo also has an option to hide to guests.

Solution

Code:
.message-signature {
} }

That worked. Strange though, I don't have that code in use on the site that already displays sigs on mobile. But I can't find what's different between the sites so I'm at a loss.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back