Mark

Registered
I have decided to update to xen and use the specific skin for the forums I manage. Considering that it is my very first time working with xen, I have encountered some troubles.

-the body background image does not resize to desired screen size. The default size I used was 1920x1080 in order to fit most monitors but after checking on a 1680x1050 screen size, the image gets cut.
I know the default size for the background is 1920X1080 but I want two seperate images to be in the side of the forum.. so no matter to what size the forum gets resized the same images remain on the sides (basically I do not wish for the image to not show or to go under my main forum).

-
woxPGvp.jpg

I need to change the colour of these bars to a more fitting blue, however, the options are so many, i get lost easily. For now, I used the default blue the skin provides. Is there a way to provide me the exact place where I can edit the colour, even adding a gradient if possible?

please note that since I have only recently started working on this kind of things, my knowledge is limited to average. I might end up asking more things as the customization continues.

Thank you

You could try adding this to where you have your background:

background-size:100% auto;

The next fusion gamer update is coming with XenBase which will have BackStretch built in, it's a script to help stretch images depending on the resolution.

For the color, the best bet would be to simply edit fusiongamer/xenforo/sources/blue/gradient.png

Replace it there.

Let me know if you have other questions.

You may need to increase the value of the messageuserinfo, style properties -> Message Elements -> Message User Info, then add: text-align: center; to the misc. box.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back