Not a Bug Some strange thing happening with back link in a quote

Before submitting a bug report we usually recommend trying to replicate the problem on a default XenForo style(if applicable) to eliminate the possibility of it being a bug related to our styles.

Website address(optional):
Bug Report Details
: Hard to explain, so let me show step by step

1) Go to https://pixelexit.com/threads/welcome-to-the-new-pixel-exit.5518/page-2 and click on the back link of a quoted post, like below. It works fine and takes you to the Maxxamillion's post (for this particular example).

upload_2017-9-12_11-54-10.png

2) In the new forwarded page (where we have Maxxamillion's post), scroll down to any other post which has a quoted text.

Now click on the back link of that new quote. This time, though it supposed to take me to kaieivindm's post, it did nothing.

upload_2017-9-12_11-57-14.png

3) However, the hashtag of the address bar changed accordingly once I clicked on that back link
After click:
upload_2017-9-12_11-58-37.png

I’m pretty much banned from using Chrome on my work phone. I know will Apple Google Chrome app should have an update by early next week.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.