Splash: XF 1.3

Discussion in 'Pre-Sale Questions' started by owtlawatv, Mar 27, 2014.

1. owtlawatv

owtlawatv New Member

Is splash compatible with XF 1.3 ?

2. Russ

Russ Designer

It is, currently the download is missing 2 images which are in the default style folder for 1.3, but past that it works perfect for it :).

3. owtlawatv

owtlawatv New Member

Great! Thanks for your good work on these styles!

Russ likes this.
  4. beangone

beangone New Member

Hi, I'm using Chrome to view the demo page of "Splash", and the texts look like they're from system error messages (i.e. system fonts). The fonts look like they're some PHP error messages. Is this by design..? In fact, all of pixelexit styles look this way. I like the design, but the fonts are big turn-offs..

5. Steve

Steve Designer

Could you take a screenshot of the issue please?

Sounds like 'Google Fonts' is being blocked by your PC or something the way it sounds.

6. Tiscan

Tiscan Customer

Hey, which images are you talking about? I have Splash so I would want to fix this on my site.

7. Russ

Russ Designer

Images I was referring to are:

twitter-bird.png
    gplus.png

which have both been added to the recent package(past 2 actually).

We had another report pop up past couple days on a custom client of ours regarding Chrome and google fonts. Not really sure as we can't reproduce it but it appears to of happened in the most recent update(but we can't reproduce it unfortunately )

8. owtlawatv

owtlawatv New Member

would it be possible to stick the menu to the top and possibly stick the side bar?

9. Russ

Russ Designer

Haven't found a good solution for it(haven't had too much time to look at it yet though).