Status Update

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to do a little check in as it has been awhile since our last news post. Here's a little snippet of what we've been up to:

• XenBase 1.5.x Not entirely sure what we'll label this as but the release is coming out nice. We're making sure we do extra testing with various setups as it has come to my attention that we can be doing things better than we have on some of our properties.
  • Two new styles which we're looking at showcasing shortly after the next XenBase release. I looked back and didn't realize how little we released in 2015 and for that I'm sorry!
  • New Pixel Exit version! I know I've mentioned this a few times over the past few months but it is coming soon. I've been developing it using feedback from our clients and their experiences on our site and we can't wait to show everyone.
  • Existing styles revamp, I have been slowly making progress on improving our existing styles. That being said our primary focus at the moment is improving XenBase with the existing features it has to make sure the updates go as smooth as possible.
Lastly as always thank you everyone for their continued support.

Last edited:
Any update on Tickets? @NixFifty
Yes. I've been working on it mostly on the side for a bit now while I improve stability with my TeamSpeak add-on. Since I'm now close to wrapping that up, my primary focus will return to Tickets. I have already made a substantial amount of code changes to prepare for new features and implemented some that have already been suggested. Not long now till I can push that all out. Thanks for your patience. :)

Is this why you haven't upgraded all your styles to 1.5.5 ?

No, all of our styles run perfectly fine on 1.5.5 without any outdated templates. With this new update we have some exciting changes which we're just making sure we take our time with to do proper testing.

If you're waiting to upgrade to 1.5.5 because of our styles then you should change that now. Just because our styles are labelled 1.5.3 does not mean they're busted on 1.5.5, they work just as they would on 1.5.3. No templates were changed in 1.5.4 and 1.5.5 from the 1.5.3 version.

Right now I'm just thoroughly testing the changes we've implemented into XenBase to make it an easy upgrade for everyone.

Russ is our Orkin Man, he'll hunt down any pesky bugs no matter where they hang out ;)
orkin-man.jpg

Two new styles which we're looking at showcasing shortly after the next XenBase release.

I really hope one of these is Archon, The moneys been waiting forever :p I saw FA+ is possibly getting a dark version too, Seems I'll be buying a copy of this also once you've pushed out these updates.

Great work as usual guys excited for more! :)

I really hope one of these is Archon, The moneys been waiting forever :p I saw FA+ is possibly getting a dark version too, Seems I'll be buying a copy of this also once you've pushed out these updates.

Great work as usual guys excited for more! :)

:)

Archon.png FADark.png

Once these updates go out and there aren't any problems I'll be rolling out these.

Archon went through a little re-work, so cosmetically it does look a little different but I think it's a cleaner approach.

Last edited:

Once these updates go out and there aren't any problems I'll be rolling out these.

Archon went through a little re-work, so cosmetically it does look a little different but I think it's a cleaner approach.

Awesome news! And I can see the changes, Much cleaner now. Finally a decent new theme for 2016! :D

View attachment 3492 View attachment 3493

Awesome! I didn't expect news on Archon as well. I may actually just buy that and use it as our dark style instead of Flat awesome plus dark, seeing either way I'll be making a lot of customizations.

Awesome! I didn't expect news on Archon as well. I may actually just buy that and use it as our dark style instead of Flat awesome plus dark, seeing either way I'll be making a lot of customizations.

It has only been like... 2 years in the making :D.

Actually now that XenBase has a proper off-canvas menu and a really nice functioning sticky sidebar that works with the other floating options it has made Archon a ton easier to work with.

It has only been like... 2 years in the making :D.

Actually now that XenBase has a proper off-canvas menu and a really nice functioning sticky sidebar that works with the other floating options it has made Archon a ton easier to work with.
For me it's only been 1 year as of March :D

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back