Status Update

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to do a little check in as it has been awhile since our last news post. Here's a little snippet of what we've been up to:

• XenBase 1.5.x Not entirely sure what we'll label this as but the release is coming out nice. We're making sure we do extra testing with various setups as it has come to my attention that we can be doing things better than we have on some of our properties.
  • Two new styles which we're looking at showcasing shortly after the next XenBase release. I looked back and didn't realize how little we released in 2015 and for that I'm sorry!
  • New Pixel Exit version! I know I've mentioned this a few times over the past few months but it is coming soon. I've been developing it using feedback from our clients and their experiences on our site and we can't wait to show everyone.
  • Existing styles revamp, I have been slowly making progress on improving our existing styles. That being said our primary focus at the moment is improving XenBase with the existing features it has to make sure the updates go as smooth as possible.
Lastly as always thank you everyone for their continued support.

Last edited:
Existing styles revamp - these plans were cancelled?

Technically yes but they have all gone through a rather thoroughly revisit. We've made a bunch of changes on the XenBase level to trickle down to the styles making them just a higher quality of release. My plan of documenting all the changes done to them definitely fell through and I apologize for that.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back