Nirjonadda

Customer
Today I have updated one add-on Top Posters of the Month then Style broken. Please can you let know this fix?

Also have Server error logs:

Code:
Less_Exception_Compiler: .m-userBannerVariation is undefined in anonymous-file-6464.less src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Tree/Mixin/Call.php:148

Generated by: Unknown account Oct 5, 2018 at 3:07 AM

Stack trace

#0 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Tree/Ruleset.php(147): Less_Tree_Mixin_Call->compile(Object(Less_Environment))
#1 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Tree/Ruleset.php(88): Less_Tree_Ruleset->EvalMixinCalls(Object(Less_Tree_Ruleset), Object(Less_Environment), 1)
#2 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Tree/Ruleset.php(94): Less_Tree_Ruleset->compile(Object(Less_Environment))
#3 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Tree/Ruleset.php(94): Less_Tree_Ruleset->compile(Object(Less_Environment))
#4 src/vendor/oyejorge/less.php/lib/Less/Parser.php(199): Less_Tree_Ruleset->compile(Object(Less_Environment))
#5 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(363): Less_Parser->getCss()
#6 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(311): XF\CssRenderer->renderToCss('public:app.less', '// Note that th...')
#7 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(235): XF\CssRenderer->renderTemplate('public:app.less', NULL)
#8 src/XF/CssRenderer.php(101): XF\CssRenderer->renderTemplates(Array, Array, Array)
#9 src/XF/CssWriter.php(53): XF\CssRenderer->render(Array)
#10 src/addons/SV/RedisCache/XF/CssWriter.php(23): XF\CssWriter->run(Array, 4, 1, 'cf4caa6e751e27b...')
#11 css.php(30): SV\RedisCache\XF\CssWriter->run(Array, 4, 1, 'cf4caa6e751e27b...')
#12 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(140) "/css.php?css=public%3Anormalize.css%2Cpublic%3Acore.less%2Cpublic%3Aapp.less&s=4&l=1&d=1538687225&k=cf4caa6e751e27b4e051b52eae07eb828eb0bfb5"
  ["referrer"] => string(23) "/"
  ["_GET"] => array(5) {
    ["css"] => string(53) "public:normalize.css,public:core.less,public:app.less"
    ["s"] => string(1) "4"
    ["l"] => string(1) "1"
    ["d"] => string(10) "1538687225"
    ["k"] => string(40) "cf4caa6e751e27b4e051b52eae07eb828eb0bfb5"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I see something we can do to help here....

for now, open tpm.less template, add the following to the top of the template:

Code:
.m-userBannerVariation(@color; @bg; @border: false)
{
    color: @color;
    background: @bg;
    border-color: xf-intensify(@bg, 10%);

& when (iscolor(@border))
    {
        border-color: @border;
    }
}

So this is style issue or add-on issues? If add-on issue then I will do bug reports to add-on developer. But others styles does not have this issue with this add-on.

We have an option to replace all of the banners in XenForo which use our custom properties. By doing so we remove a specific code that isn't required and that's causing the problem here. We can leave that code in and not cause any conflict, so you don't need to alert the developer of the add-on, we'll fix it on our level next release. Next patch you can just revert the changes I posted above.

Any style of ours that you use, you can just place it in the child style.

@Russ I am getting Outdated templates. Please can you give hot-fix update without manually template edit?

ScreenShot00447.png

Did you apply the edit directly to your child style like I mentioned? It shouldn't show outdated if you did that.

You didn't make it to the parent style also did you?

Well, if you open the template, click SAVE AND EXIt it should technically clear it. If it's not it's probably due to the XF bug that's been around for while: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/template-versions-not-updating-when-saving.147575/

If you can't handle having that outdated template message (it doesn't cause any harm what so ever), revert the template and go to: Style Properties -> User banners, uncheck our XenBase user banners.

Actually... I'd say the add-on may want to add this missing class:

Screenshot_4.png

It displays banners in the message area as blocks and adds a small margin.

For your setup you could add this in extra.less until the developer addresses it:

Code:
.userBanner.userBanner--tpm {
    display: block;
    margin-top: 3px;
}

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back