Blast

Registered
The settings in the style properties isn't changing the alert balloon.

LbMpitT.png

I'm editing it here:
Style Properties: Header and Navigation

And it still doesn't work. @Steve @Russ

1 more thing. On the Moderator Bar, can we have 2 styles/classes for the alert balloon on reports? Because right now, I can only configure one. It would be nice to have a class for the balloon if it has a new notification and another class if there's nothing.

1 more thing. On the Moderator Bar, can we have 2 styles/classes for the alert balloon on reports? Because right now, I can only configure one. It would be nice to have a class for the balloon if it has a new notification and another class if there's nothing.

Can you clarifiy this a bit?

The settings in the style properties isn't changing the alert balloon.

LbMpitT.png

I'm editing it here:
Style Properties: Header and Navigation

And it still doesn't work. @Steve @Russ

That color is controlled by going to the color palette actually, I've removed the hard coloring on the icon itself if you have an unread message though from the next release.

That being said I don't see why it would be a different color unless you have an alert or other CSS is effecting it. This on your dev site?

That color is controlled by going to the color palette actually, I've removed the hard coloring on the icon itself if you have an unread message though from the next release.

That being said I don't see why it would be a different color unless you have an alert or other CSS is effecting it. This on your dev site?
Yes. This is on the dev site. Tweaking the color palette is very fragile for me since it shares with other elements.

If you look at the moderator bar, there's a Flag icon and beside it is an alert balloon for reports/approvals. This one:
Lolsj8m.png

Would it be possible to have 2 configurations? Like, we can have a CSS for that alert balloon if it doesn't have any alerts(0) and then another CSS for when it has 1 or more alerts.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back