Zynektic

Customer
Heya,

Russ basically made a modified version of Fusion Gamer for me and I've gone through and applied the breadcrumb/header tweaks from my live site to my development site without issue so far but I cannot work out how to fix the gap between the header navigation and sub-navigation.

The image attached explains what I mean. I've gone through all modified templates from the live site and duplicated it onto this site also as my EXTRA.css is in another location and such.

Any ideas? Cheers

Attachments

Zynektic

Customer
Also, I tried changing the text colour for the breadcrumb but cannot get it to change. I looked inside the breadcrumb.css also without much luck, any ideas?

Cheers

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Check out Style Properties -> [XB] Header and Navigation -> Sub Links, make sure there's no top value in there(MISC CSS BOX). We automatically adjust the sub nav now depending on the height set via Style Properties -> Header and Navigation.

Zynektic

Customer
Okay that fixed it thanks but my search bar is slightly out, any fix for this?

I think we had this issue before when we adjusted the nav bar, forgot if you added custom code or not?

Attachments

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Just go to Style Properties -> [XB] Quick Search adjust the top value. From my phone right now or I'd look for you.

Zynektic

Customer
top: -41.5px !important; << this fixed the issue, cheers.

One last thing, I want a sharper cleaner header font, do you know which one would work and which field to put it in? Cheers

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.