TS3 Integration Sync reminder

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Syndrogo, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Syndrogo

Syndrogo Customer

This doesn't have to happen right away but i think it would be a great idea for a message to pop up or be typed in chat reminding the player to sync teamspeak with their forum account.

2. Ev1dentFir3

Ev1dentFir3 New Member

Shouldn't this just happen automatically?

3. Syndrogo

Syndrogo Customer

4. NixFifty

NixFifty Developer

Depends what you mean by automatically. Some people could join the TS server without ever touching your forum.

5. Ev1dentFir3

Ev1dentFir3 New Member

True, so here is how mine is setup.

The Default group is called "New" and new players can only join public gaming channels, Members that sign up on the website with Steam, Xbox, or PS4 will get the should get the "Verified" server group automatically assigned by the plugin, and that gives access to game server channels. Than as players join clans they get the clan group on the website, automatically giving them the equal server group on the Teamspeak.

Basically making sure my players are active on the website before they get full access to the community teamspeak.

Also our clans (especially H1Z1 lol) can get into wars and other clans have a habit of trying to infiltrate our ranks. So we naturally keep permission security very high.