Unable to Scroll Down

Discussion in 'Closed Reports' started by Braden1996, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Braden1996

Braden1996 Customer

Hello there, yesterday I bought Adara from PixelExit and I've got to say; it's absolutely amazing!

However, I am having a strange issue regarding scrolling down in the XenPorta home-page when in full screen (My resolution is: 1920/1080). When I scroll down a little bit, the page just instantly scrolls me back up to the top. But for some strange reason, this doesn't occur if I decrease the size of my screen.

I am primarily using Google Chrome, but this is also occurring in Internet Explorer.

Forum Link: http://94.23.218.23/index.php?portal/
    (Excuse my design additions xD)

2. Russ

Russ Designer

Hey @Braden1996
    Can you disable the sticky sidebar for the time being to see if it resolves it.

3. Braden1996

Braden1996 Customer

Disabling the sticky sidebar seems to stop the issue from occurring.. But I would like to continue using the sticky sidebar. Is there a viable fix?

4. Russ

Russ Designer

I think you need a certain minimum height on the content, I thought I fixed this bug in our latest release but apparently not.

Can you try promoting one more article to see if it helps?

I'll look into a proper fix***

5. Braden1996

Braden1996 Customer

Okay, now I've re-enabled the sticky sidebar; it doesn't seem to be sticking on the XenPorta page - but sticks fine everywhere else.

6. Russ

Russ Designer

It appears he has his portal laid out differently than the default setup:

Default:
    Screenshot_2.png

He put his sidebar inside the mainContainer
    Screenshot_3.png

I'll need to install it and look for a proper fix as he doesn't have it setup correctly(at least from what I can tell)

7. Braden1996

Braden1996 Customer

Okay buddy! Thanks for the help, let us know when you have a fix!
    And once again, your themes are brilliant <3

Steve likes this.
  8. Braden1996

Braden1996 Customer

Any updates on this?

9. Russ

Russ Designer

Not yet, honestly may not be until early next when I get get xenporta installed and take a look at this(time wise).

10. Braden1996

Braden1996 Customer

Okay buddy, no worries - time isn't much of a problem! Also, I'm not sure if it's a related issue; but when looking at Xenporta on a mobile - after continuous scrolling - the sidebar seems to push the contents up behind the header; making it all cut off.

Russ likes this.

Let's work together on your next project

Contact us today to talk about how we can help you