Hello there, yesterday I bought Adara from PixelExit and I've got to say; it's absolutely amazing!

However, I am having a strange issue regarding scrolling down in the XenPorta home-page when in full screen (My resolution is: 1920/1080). When I scroll down a little bit, the page just instantly scrolls me back up to the top. But for some strange reason, this doesn't occur if I decrease the size of my screen.

I am primarily using Google Chrome, but this is also occurring in Internet Explorer.

Forum Link: http://94.23.218.23/index.php?portal/
(Excuse my design additions xD)

Disabling the sticky sidebar seems to stop the issue from occurring.. But I would like to continue using the sticky sidebar. Is there a viable fix?

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Disabling the sticky sidebar seems to stop the issue from occurring.. But I would like to continue using the sticky sidebar. Is there a viable fix?
I think you need a certain minimum height on the content, I thought I fixed this bug in our latest release but apparently not.

Can you try promoting one more article to see if it helps?

I'll look into a proper fix***

Okay, now I've re-enabled the sticky sidebar; it doesn't seem to be sticking on the XenPorta page - but sticks fine everywhere else.

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
It appears he has his portal laid out differently than the default setup:

Default:
Screenshot_2.png

He put his sidebar inside the mainContainer
Screenshot_3.png

I'll need to install it and look for a proper fix as he doesn't have it setup correctly(at least from what I can tell)

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Not yet, honestly may not be until early next when I get get xenporta installed and take a look at this(time wise).

Okay buddy, no worries - time isn't much of a problem! Also, I'm not sure if it's a related issue; but when looking at Xenporta on a mobile - after continuous scrolling - the sidebar seems to push the contents up behind the header; making it all cut off.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.