bluemartian

Customer
Hi, I just recently purchased Splash and Core and I'm loving both of them. Wonderful styles.

I have one question regarding Splash. You use an arrow widget for the subforum dropdown and also on Thread Tools. The up/down arrow image seems to be cropped a bit on the right side. I've tried adjusting this in CSS but haven't found the right way (or place) to do it. Spritecow.com says the dimensions and and coordinates are correct, so I'm not sure what is causing it. I can't see it on your demo site as you have columnar subforums on there, and I've actually turned off subforum dropdowns on my site to avoid display of the cropped arrows as they just look bad to me, but prefer the dropdown over the columns. It still shows on Thread Tools, though. Can you advise me on how to fix this? Thanks!

cutoff_arrow.png

Hi, I just recently purchased Splash and Core and I'm loving both of them. Wonderful styles.

I have one question regarding Splash. You use an arrow widget for the subforum dropdown and also on Thread Tools. The up/down arrow image seems to be cropped a bit on the right side. I've tried adjusting this in CSS but haven't found the right way (or place) to do it. Spritecow.com says the dimensions and and coordinates are correct, so I'm not sure what is causing it. I can't see it on your demo site as you have columnar subforums on there, and I've actually turned off subforum dropdowns on my site to avoid display of the cropped arrows as they just look bad to me, but prefer the dropdown over the columns. It still shows on Thread Tools, though. Can you advise me on how to fix this? Thanks!

Here you go, it's actually not the background spacing it's the width of it. Go to Appearance -> Style Properties:

http://prntscr.com/1oyx40

Adjust the width to 14px.

I'd adjusted it for next release thanks for the find.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back