XF 1.x Update Coming Soon for Detour

Steve

Pixel Exit Staff
Had a few suggestions I wanted to get in the skin and push out a update soon. Here are some of the minor changes.
  • navTab hover image removed
  • Added a new class for the navTab selected so I can use CSS for the selected color instead of a image
  • Removed some hard coded colors into the color palette
All this should make it easy to change the default green to whatever color you may choose:). I should be getting an update out later today or tomorrow, so stay tuned!

Steve

Pixel Exit Staff
I would have to see it active on a site, we don't install 3rd party mods on our development board, especially paid ones, as it runs a risk of ruining things.

Steve

Pixel Exit Staff
Yes it should be today, found some things that were overlooked during the 1.2 update, nothing major just most help pages styling.

Steve

Pixel Exit Staff
We are coming along on this, just want to make sure the XenBase Framework is complete for this update. A few nice features added for the update.

Steve

Pixel Exit Staff
Customer Download has been updated with the new Package

Updating will require you to upload the xenbase and detour folders to your XenForo/styles folder and reimport style-XenBase.xml overwriting the old version, also do the same with style-Detour.xml.

invite

Sorry to say that, but there is still some hardcoded green stuff. See this Screenshot. I have changed every green Color to #727be1. But when i hover the Mouse over Create Date, Answers, Last Posting etc, this is green.

And could you please tell me how to change the Taigachat Backround from white to dark? Otherwise i cant use this Style, dark Style and white Backround is not good. :(

17-08-2013 20-26-40.png

invite

Yep, its fixed. Thanks.

Could you help me please with that Taigachat Backround? Is there something which i can put in the extra.css, or what should i change? I dont want this white Backround, it should be dark:

Screenshot_1.jpg

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.