Steve

Customer
Had a few suggestions I wanted to get in the skin and push out a update soon. Here are some of the minor changes.
  • navTab hover image removed
  • Added a new class for the navTab selected so I can use CSS for the selected color instead of a image
  • Removed some hard coded colors into the color palette
All this should make it easy to change the default green to whatever color you may choose:). I should be getting an update out later today or tomorrow, so stay tuned!

I would have to see it active on a site, we don't install 3rd party mods on our development board, especially paid ones, as it runs a risk of ruining things.

Customer Download has been updated with the new Package

Updating will require you to upload the xenbase and detour folders to your XenForo/styles folder and reimport style-XenBase.xml overwriting the old version, also do the same with style-Detour.xml.

Sorry to say that, but there is still some hardcoded green stuff. See this Screenshot. I have changed every green Color to #727be1. But when i hover the Mouse over Create Date, Answers, Last Posting etc, this is green.

And could you please tell me how to change the Taigachat Backround from white to dark? Otherwise i cant use this Style, dark Style and white Backround is not good. :(

17-08-2013 20-26-40.png

Yep, its fixed. Thanks.

Could you help me please with that Taigachat Backround? Is there something which i can put in the extra.css, or what should i change? I dont want this white Backround, it should be dark:

Screenshot_1.jpg

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back