Frode789

When do you guys expect to release the Xenbase 1.3 fusion gamer update? It look like 1.3 is going to hit RC next, so a release is quite imminent (yay!) :)

When do you guys expect to release the Xenbase 1.3 fusion gamer update? It look like 1.3 is going to hit RC next, so a release is quite imminent (yay!) :)

We want to aim for an update ideally the day 1.3 Stable is released. I've been tinkering with the notion of this RC release today of possibly pushing out an update as somewhat of a beta run.

Keep in mind too, Fusion Gamer's backend is completely changing so some customizations could be lost/have to re-done.

We want to aim for an update ideally the day 1.3 Stable is released. I've been tinkering with the notion of this RC release today of possibly pushing out an update as somewhat of a beta run.

Keep in mind too, Fusion Gamer's backend is completely changing so some customizations could be lost/have to re-done.

Cool. I would be surprised if it wasn't officially released within 2 weeks from now, beta 5 ran perfectly stable. Yes, I am aware that I will have to do customization's again after installing this update. :)

I'll try to push out an update this weekend.

This isn't going to be an easy upgrade for some of you, just letting you know. Those with heavy customizations will have some work to do if it's outside extra.css.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back