Update regarding Pixel Exit Add-ons

As of 12/21/2016, sales and support of my add-ons will now be handled from nixfifty.com. License holders will be able to claim their licenses on the new system giving them access to your downloads just as before.

We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience this may cause but we feel this will be a productive change in the end.

The following add-ons have been moved over:
  • Tickets
  • TeamSpeak 3 Integration
  • Animated Avatar Permission
  • Rosters
  • Gift User Upgrades
  • Discord Integration (currently in private beta)
Steps to re-claim a license:
  1. Obtain your applicable order numbers through one of the following methods:
    • You can obtain a historical list of order numbers from Pixel Exit by visiting this page. The alphanumeric string after the word 'Order' is what you'll need to copy and only for the products listed above. Be advised, this method will only work until 01/31/2017 after which you'll need to use the alternative method.
    • Search your emails for order confirmations from Pixel Exit from your original purchases. These emails contain the text 'Thank you for your purchase at Pixel Exit' and will contain your invoice number and order number. Either of these can be used for the claiming process.
  2. Once you have obtained your order number and registered here, visit the product page of the item you're wanting to claim and click the 'Claim License' button.
  3. From there, enter your order number and applicable email and hey presto, you should have your license.
Thank you for your understanding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you moving on from PixelExit? That's really the only reason I can think of why you would move your add-ons elsewhere, if you were no longer a part of the PixelExit team.

You moving the add-ons also deeply hurts the resources that PixelExit has, I hope they release some brand new add-ons to make up for the gaping hole that now exists.

Are you moving on from PixelExit? That's really the only reason I can think of why you would move your add-ons elsewhere, if you were no longer a part of the PixelExit team.

Yes, NixFifty will operate out of his own site going forward and will not be apart of Pixel Exit.

:(

I don't nie is this a good news or bad news ? Why is he going away from pixel exit ? :(

Not like the updates can get any less frequent, so it can't hurt.

I just claimed the three licenses that I have and that worked well. Other than the TS3 is now expired and that was supposed to be extended per the last email update on it. So that's a bit concerning.

:(

I don't nie is this a good news or bad news ? Why is he going away from pixel exit ? :(

It's not bad news :), the only thing that will change is where you'll get your support and updates for the add-ons you've purchased. We wish Nix the best of luck and hope to see the add-ons updated.

@Steve and I aren't going anywhere, we started Pixel Exit off as a style business and that's what we'll return too. We're good at styles and that's what we have control over so we'll go full force on updating existing styles along with new styles.

Does this affect the themes I have purchased from you?

Nope! Styles aren't going anywhere, just the add-ons listed in the first post.

While I'm sure this was a difficult decision to come to, I really think it is best for all involved. Russ and Steve have worked tirelessly to build a stellar reputation for their theme support and updates, and while Nixfifty is a talented programmer his inability to communicate and regularly update his products was beginning to reflect poorly on PixelExit. With this move PixelExit can focus on what they do best and remain fully in control of their brand, while Nixfifty will hopefully realise that he can no longer rely on the reputation and goodwill earned on the back of others, and finally commit to delivering on his promise.

I wish all parties involved the best of luck, and I hope PixelExit especially will grow from strength to strength in 2017. Your hard work and dedication deserves big rewards, and is very much appreciated by everyone in this community.

While I'm sure this was a difficult decision to come to, I really think it is best for all involved. Russ and Steve have worked tirelessly to build a stellar reputation for their theme support and updates, and while Nixfifty is a talented programmer his inability to communicate and regularly update his products was beginning to reflect poorly on PixelExit. With this move PixelExit can focus on what they do best and remain fully in control of their brand, while Nixfifty will hopefully realise that he can no longer rely on the reputation and goodwill earned on the back of others, and finally commit to delivering on his promise.

I wish all parties involved the best of luck, and I hope PixelExit especially will grow from strength to strength in 2017. Your hard work and dedication deserves big rewards, and is very much appreciated by everyone in this community.
Is this true or just speculation on your part? Perhaps @Steve @Russ could qualify this information?

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back