Update regarding XenForo 2.x Styles

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Russ, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Ruby

Ruby Customer

I’ll volunteer to beta test Social for you Steve .

Russ likes this.
  2. Asaxo

Asaxo Registered

i like social too

3. Lemminator

Lemminator Well-Known Member

+1 :D :D

Russ likes this.
  4. BigPete7978

BigPete7978 Customer

Just upgraded my new site to XF2 and will just use the default style until you release the Pixel Exit ones. I love the work you do with the styles, and will continue to support your releases.

haqzore and Russ like this.
  5. Jaidyn

Jaidyn Customer

I hope this doesn't come across as petty or rude, but in all honesty - Pixel Exit is currently the ONLY skin designer that is actually upgrading the 1.x skins we use on our site, to work with 2.x. As uplifting and exciting it is to our community to hear that our best and most badass look will be preserved with the new version of XenForo, it is also disheartening to see that so many other designers are ditching their old skins and starting from scratch. As a customer, I would like to feel like my investment of trust in a design company (or any company for that matter), has been well worth it - and right now, Pixel Exit is the sole XenForo designer that has confirmed and reinforced that trust. KUDOS to you guys, Russ & the PE team!

Steve and Russ like this.
  6. Russ

Russ Designer

Thanks :), just to be clear though... even though we're porting the select styles over to XF2 nothing from XF1 will work, unfortunately. So any edits need to be redone, we just hope by having the same foundation it will be easy to achieve. Of course we'll be here every step of the way helping you guys figure stuff out, additionally, we're always available for custom work to port your design from the XF1 over to XF2 the best we can.

I wish there was a way of porting over the edits easily but it's literally impossible.

Jaidyn likes this.
  7. Jaidyn

Jaidyn Customer

No, that's completely fine - what I did not want to lose, was the overall look and feel of the site. Everyone loves Fusion Gamer in our community and we have yet to find a style that even remotely satisfies everyone's tastes - except that one. Edits are actually fun and not a chore, because it helps the staff learn things for XF2 as we go along.

Thank you for all the hard work and dedication - Russ and Steve!

Russ likes this.

Let's work together on your next project

Contact us today to talk about how we can help you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.