Mark87

Customer
I am trying to change the user banner background colors and have attempted to add the extra CSS etc. It works in the default but not in my custom style. Any Ideas why ?

Hey Mark,

What CSS are you trying to use? You may need to use a higher CSS selector to make it work, for instance if you're using just:

Code:
.userBanner { css here}

You may want to turn your CSS into:

Code:
.XenBase .messageUserBlock  .userBanner { css here}

Basically the difference is CSS will show the one with the strongest CSS selector.

I'll give it a try... used all the guides from xenforo nothing seemed to work.

The other thing you could do is just edit the template: user_banners.css directly, normally i'd recommend try keeping all your CSS changes inside extra.css but something like I'd say go for the template directly. You need to change the background + the little: .userBanner.bannerBlue.wrapped span

The other thing you could do is just edit the template: user_banners.css directly, normally i'd recommend try keeping all your CSS changes inside extra.css but something like I'd say go for the template directly. You need to change the background + the little: .userBanner.bannerBlue.wrapped span

Tried that ... no effect on your style at all.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back