ACL

Customer
Hey there,

I notice FlatAwesome Plus for XF2 adds style properties for thread prefixes, avoiding the need to edit the appropriate template. Nice idea! I'd like to suggest that style property additions for the vanilla user banner classes also be considered, so that they can be styled without having to modify the app_user_banners.less template. ".userBanner--red", etc. I don't mind editing the templates, just that, IMO, it would feel more intuitive if the user banners were able to be customised under style properties :).

For the last few weeks I have been customising FlatAwesome Plus on an XF2 development board. I plan to migrate my XF1 production site with FlatAwesome Free over to XF2 in probably 3-4 months from now (due to addon availability).

Thanks for considering (y)

It was always the intention to do that but it slipped by, thanks for the reminder! I’ll look into it for our next release.

Reactions: ACL
This is implemented in our next release!

Screenshot_18.png

Took a bit but now you can easily style the user banners via style properties.

If you had custom CSS previously it'll still work. The prefixes do change looks slightly with our options, but you can style them anyway you want.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back