AbnVet

First off again love the support example and used that screen to help me put together this page. I really have plans to use this feature alot I used the initial code:

Code:
<xf:css src="xb_pageassets.less" />
<div class="xb-assets">
html here
</div>

and then from there did the inspect source which produced the attached screenshot results. I used an WYSIWYG editor to post my excel spreadsheet into and then used that html within the blocks (Not sure if this is the best way but so far its kind of working.

But I was also wondering how I could line up another block with an image if you look at the attached image. But I am noticing a major issue as I just typed this. All works well with a laptop but if I try to view this page with a mobile device (keep in mind this is for a mobile game application so the mobile element is going to be important but when viewing with a mobile device I just get a "sorry were currently unavailable" so I am assuming whatever cool things that take place for a mobile arent happening so its preventing this.

Is this something I can do with guidance or is this going to be above my skill level and should contract this out.

Look forward to your feed back and sorry to keep you so busy but I promise you its very appreciated

Attachments

• page example layout.png
    page example layout.png
    21.7 KB · Views: 20
  • page example 2 with block.png
    page example 2 with block.png
    27.3 KB · Views: 22
Sorry for the delay @AbnVet, and just as you're commenting about our support!

Do you have a live example of your setup by chance? Basic HTML/CSS on its own shouldn't give that sort of error message when4 browsing in mobile at all. If you want to submit a ticket with the URL, I can take a look privately if you'd like.

Sorry for the delay @AbnVet, and just as you're commenting about our support!

Do you have a live example of your setup by chance? Basic HTML/CSS on its own shouldn't give that sort of error message when4 browsing in mobile at all. If you want to submit a ticket with the URL, I can take a look privately if you'd like.

Since posting this I used your example code on your page documentation and instead of using images had the spreadsheets placed into a WYSIWYG editor to produce the html and then posted it within your code.

I do need to figure out if I can use images thought :)

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back