cannabis ape

Registered
You were right about the CSS, I think I added it to achieve the vertical banner stack and then with an update it changed the layout.

Anyway, I like the classical layout but not that the banners go horizontal.

I would like to have like this:
Username
Title
Banner
Banner.

I would also like to know how to get it like that on mobile because on the mobile layout its;
Username - Title - Banner
Banner.

Or on mobile:
username
title
banner-banner-banner

would be fine too.

Cheers.

Something else may be happening. Classical has the banners vertical. Banners only go horizontal when the postbit is set to horizontal :D. If you create another child style of our style and set it to the classical layout, does it work properly there? If so, it's more custom CSS you have that's causing issues.

Something else may be happening. Classical has the banners vertical. Banners only go horizontal when the postbit is set to horizontal :D. If you create another child style of our style and set it to the classical layout, does it work properly there? If so, it's more custom CSS you have that's causing issues.
My bad, I meant the horizontal message layout.

Your second option is probably more viable.

Code:
#XF .block--messages .message:not(.message--forceColumns):not(.message--simple) .message-userTitle
{
    display: block;
    margin-bottom: 4px;
}

Stacking the user banners on horizontal just looks weird.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back