begun7777

Registered
Dear Sirs,

I installed XenForo 1.5.16 in February. Then I installed Pixel Exit theme "CORE fo XF1" (installation of CORE theme was in February approximately). All worked perfect but only few days ago I've noticed that text in the profiles has vertical orientation. Here is example:

http://forum.sportshunter.ru/index.php?members/andreysbiare.6/

The same situation with other profiles. Would you be so kind to tell me what's wrong. Forum translated to Russian. In the bottom left corner you can change language to English.

Xenforo support told me that I have to install new version of CORE theme or create thread in PIXELEXIT forum. I decided to create thread. What do I have to do?

Thank you in advance.

Little addition: I have installed CORE theme for XenForo 1.5.16 in March 3rd, 2018. As I understand, if I will need to install freshest version of CORE theme (for example 1.5.18) then I also have to upgrade forum software for the same version. Very complicated method :(

Last edited:
Little addition: I have installed CORE theme for XenForo 1.5.16 in March 3rd, 2018. As I understand, if I will need to install freshest version of CORE theme (for example 1.5.18) then I also have to upgrade forum software for the same version. Very complicated method :(

It's not complicated, there's no way for us to push out updates for styles while being able to support all over versions. If XenForo adds new code such as bug fixes or improvements that only work on newer versions there's no way for us to leave that out just for older styles.

RE: your profile issue, it looks like you may be missing a closing div, maybe in your share icons code? I'd need a login to take a closer look but look for any missing </div>.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back