Was messing around on my site in Chrome from my iPhone 6. Went to try and log off and the expanded visitor tab was not scrollable. All you could see was what was in the attached image.

This is on apex. Tried too vane prefix and it removed all of them.

image.jpg

Steve

Pixel Exit Staff
There is nothing really style specific to Apex that would cause that really, can you send me a link to the site with a test account possibly? Wondering if the ad behind the menu may be an issue but as far as I remember Apex is basically default except some padding on the menu links.

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Not a proper fix but until we can replicate it and fix it you could reduce the padding on the links a little.

Code:
#AccountMenu .menuColumns a { padding: 5px 10px !important; }

OK.. next question I have.. on my tablet (with both the default parent and my child style, the forum node list is a "little" funky. The spacing is what is weird. This is with an iPad mini using Chrome.

IMG_0033.PNG

Steve

Pixel Exit Staff
It's because of the node descriptions. No way to really detect the height and most of the time I do display: none for those if people are using dual column. Just not easy way around it and I should add that the style by default.

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Away from my computer but I honestly thought we hard coded it so the descriptions would be in a tool tip always if the dual column was enabled. Must of missed that one

OK.. so just disable the display of the node descriptions (or force them as tool-tip) and I should be good... great, I much prefer Apex over UI.X. This was one thing that was causing a problem.

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
OK.. so just disable the display of the node descriptions (or force them as tool-tip) and I should be good... great, I much prefer Apex over UI.X. This was one thing that was causing a problem.
We'll check it for next release, should always default no matter what option you have enabled/disabled for the tooltips. Thanks for the find.

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
I've added some extra css to basically disable the descriptions on the dual columns for touch devices specifically.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.