Wanted to say thanks to Russ

ernestdefoe

Registered
I ordered a custom theme from Russ/PixelExit and I just have to say how pleased I am was with the overall process. Russ stayed in contact with me the whole time and was great doing business with him. While the theme isn't 100% yet (I know Russ will get it 100% soon) he did an amazing job on the theme. Already have had several people comment on how clean and amazing it looks. If you are looking for someone to make a custom theme for you I highly recommend Russ/PixelExit. They go above and beyond to make sure you the customer is pleased. Plus the prices were very affordable for someone that is serious about their site. You can see my custom theme in action here.

Again I can't say enough good about the job that was done. Keep up the great work!

Glad you like it Ernest, I do a few fixes on the forum as well got you a new node icon.

I appreciate the business, hope the site works well, especially now that you have a great looking style :)

Yes I do have a great looking style. Can't wait to see what things look like when you are 100% done.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back