Wanting to buy unsure If I am able to change the logo?

Discussion in 'Pre-Sale Questions' started by Screechout, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Screechout

Screechout Customer

Hi,

I'm looking to purchase this, I have been using you free flat awesome style and wanted to purchase this instead but I have been running into a few problems with the flat awesome style for example the logo does not seem to update but updates on the default Xenforo.

2. Russ

Russ Designer

Our Core style definitely has more features but to answer your question on that, reason being is in Style Properties -> Flat Awesome Properties,

It has an option to enable a text based logo, it's on by default.

You'd need to disable that to show a graphic image which can be adjusted:

Style Properties -> Header and Navigation

Screechout likes this.
  3. Screechout

Screechout Customer

Thanks for the swift reply! :D

I will certainly look into that! also one more thing I'm looking for someone who can help install user ranks for me from a PSD document to Xenforo. I'm having a lot of trouble doing it due to being very inexperienced with Xenforo. Is this a service you can provide?, Paid for of course :)

Many thanks!

4. Russ

Russ Designer

If you want to shoot me a preview of your ranks I can take a look, just start a ticket or a conversation with me.

Screechout likes this.
  5. Screechout

Screechout Customer

Awesome, I'm almost finished with my ranks, once I have finished I'll message you a preview, thanks!

Russ likes this.

Let's work together on your next project

Contact us today to talk about how we can help you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.