Donkky

Customer
As of topic. Adjusting the default 24px text size under welcome notice in Settings controlling the style of all notices doesn't seem to do anything except adjusting the padding/margin between register and login button. How do I make my welcome notice for guests smaller in text size? Thank you.

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Hello, this seems like an oversight on a recent change we made. I'll look into an adjustment for our next release. I think I'll make the style property control the main h3 font size, then automatically downsize from that on the other text.

For now, this in extra.less should work:

Code:
@media (min-width: (@xf-responsiveWide  + 1))
{
    .xb-welcome-notice .xb-welcome-notice--inner
    {
        h3 { font-size: 26px; }
        h4 { font-size: 18px; }
    }
}

On mobile, we reduce the size automatically already.

Donkky

Customer
Hello, this seems like an oversight on a recent change we made. I'll look into an adjustment for our next release. I think I'll make the style property control the main h3 font size, then automatically downsize from that on the other text.

For now, this in extra.less should work:

Code:
@media (min-width: (@xf-responsiveWide  + 1))
{
    .xb-welcome-notice .xb-welcome-notice--inner
    {
        h3 { font-size: 26px; }
        h4 { font-size: 18px; }
    }
}

On mobile, we reduce the size automatically already.
Unfortunately, it didn't work. Did I do it correctly? I adjusted the 26px and 18px, nothing changed.

Screen Shot 2022-02-19 at 10.57.19 pm.png

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
For this specific CSS you'll need to place it inside the extra.less template. Go to Appearance -> Templates -> extra.less.

I'm closing our site down over the weekend for an upgrade. Any further replies can be sent to [email protected]

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.