Welcome to the new Pixel Exit

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Russ, Aug 26, 2017.

1. Ashley.S.

Ashley.S. Customer

Russ likes this.
  2. Riku

Riku Registered

I still want to say that the themes are great and they always work. High quality work. The staff is perfect as we get help with the theme installation and some editing. Thank you!
    It's just a perfect job! Keep it up @Russ & @Steve

Russ likes this.
  3. Russ

Russ Designer

Thank you very much :)

Thank you for the kind words Riku, we're always here to help! Well most of the time :D

4. Lemminator

Lemminator Well-Known Member

agree

Ruby likes this.
  5. MattC

MattC New Member

Congrats on the launch guys! Looks amazing!

Russ likes this.
  6. paradoxBB

paradoxBB Member

Congratulations for your new style. Simple but superior design, but I still love your old one.
    By the way, in an old ticket (or custom request) you've replied that maybe you'll release your old style in public sale. Is this in your plans now that you've upgraded your site?

Have read in other posts that many people willing to buy it. Was very nice.

Chris

7. Russ

Russ Designer

Thank you @paradoxBB

Unfortunately, I don't see it being a viable release for XF1 at this time. Our primary focus is working on our XF2 product line along with custom XF1 work.

We'll take another look at it down the road for a version of it on XF2.

8. Johnny

Johnny Customer

The new site looks great but I do miss the classic Pixel Exit look.

Russ likes this.
  9. eva2000

eva2000 Customer

Liking the new forum style - very FlatAwesome like feel which I love :D Would be even better if styles got native css/js rel=preload hints ;)

10. Steve

Steve Designer

That's something that would probably be better handled in the core (xf). Here is a good article to read through.

If you have specific areas where you would like to see this feel free to make a suggestion though! ;)

eva2000 likes this.
  11. Carlos

Carlos Customer

Lovin' the new design, @Russ! :)

Russ likes this.
  12. JacquiiDesigns

JacquiiDesigns Customer

Really fresh looking upgrade @Russ and @Steve - Very impressive and quite beautiful.

Although I'm a huge fan of the previous design - I do have to say that I'm really loving this fresh, new color scheme and overall custom look! Wow. Kinda exciting thinking of the what you guys are gonna bring to the table as for XF 2 themes. Speaking of which. A quick question: Are you guys planning on running XF 2 any time soon?

Anyway - Cheers from Tennessee.

J.

13. Russ

Russ Designer

No plans on running XF2 anytime soon. I still see it being in beta for a few more months and we have some specific add-ons we really need prior to upgrading which I see as them being a bit off.

JacquiiDesigns likes this.
  14. eva2000

eva2000 Customer

yeah i am doing via DB Optimise XF addon which has option to add preload for css files :)

Russ and Steve like this.
  15. jflory7

jflory7 Customer

I'm late to the show, but the new site style look amazing. I always appreciate whenever I come to the site, there's always new, exciting things going on and signs of activity and development. I wish I could feel that way about all of my XenForo add-ons…

Russ and Steve like this.
  16. D.O.A.

D.O.A. Customer

Wow! this new design is awesome, and I'm not even really a fan of bright themes.

Great works guys, the xf2 themes are looking great :)

Russ likes this.

Let's work together on your next project

Contact us today to talk about how we can help you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.