Welcome to the new Pixel Exit

Hello everyone and welcome to the brand new Pixel Exit! This has been in the works for quite some time and we're finally excited to share the new experience with you.

Some of the larger feature changes:
  • New Manual
  • Live Chat for Sales Questions coming next week
  • Removal of the resource manager, have merged into the Help Center
  • Preparation for XF2 styles
  • Complete redesign

One of the main goals of the revamp was keeping you in mind as a client. You should find the site easier to navigate for support, your downloads and other browsing aspects.

New Customer Appreciate Pricing:
We've also now introduced discounts to our customers in the form of automatic coupons. Meaning, when you add products to the cart a discount is automatically applied to the entire cart contents!

Discounts are as follows:
  • License holders with 3 to 5 licenses will get 25% the entire cart contents
  • License holders with 6 or more licenses will get 30% the entire cart contents
XenForo 2.X
With XenForo 2 slowly emerging we wanted to set the site up to be future proof for quite some time. We want our main focus to be in building XenBase 2.X and delivering awesome new styles to everyone. We'll have an official post on some more XF2 details at a later time.

Just to reassure everyone we're not going anywhere with the XF 1 product line. We're still taking on custom work, supporting active license holders and will be pushing out an update for 1.5.15 that will clear up some minor bugs.

As a thank you to everyone we're offering 25% any order through the end of August. Use coupon code FRESH

If you spot anything off about the site or have suggestions just reply here. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
I still want to say that the themes are great and they always work. High quality work. The staff is perfect as we get help with the theme installation and some editing. Thank you!
It's just a perfect job! Keep it up @Russ & @Steve

Nice work! Keep it up @Russ & @Steve

Thank you very much :)

I still want to say that the themes are great and they always work. High quality work. The staff is perfect as we get help with the theme installation and some editing. Thank you!
It's just a perfect job! Keep it up @Russ & @Steve

Thank you for the kind words Riku, we're always here to help! Well most of the time :D

• Deleted member 7076
Congratulations for your new style. Simple but superior design, but I still love your old one.
By the way, in an old ticket (or custom request) you've replied that maybe you'll release your old style in public sale. Is this in your plans now that you've upgraded your site?

Have read in other posts that many people willing to buy it. Was very nice.

Chris

Thank you @paradoxBB

Unfortunately, I don't see it being a viable release for XF1 at this time. Our primary focus is working on our XF2 product line along with custom XF1 work.

We'll take another look at it down the road for a version of it on XF2.

Liking the new forum style - very FlatAwesome like feel which I love :D Would be even better if styles got native css/js rel=preload hints ;)

Would be even better if styles got native css/js rel=preload hints
That's something that would probably be better handled in the core (xf). Here is a good article to read through.

If you have specific areas where you would like to see this feel free to make a suggestion though! ;)

Really fresh looking upgrade @Russ and @Steve - Very impressive and quite beautiful.

Although I'm a huge fan of the previous design - I do have to say that I'm really loving this fresh, new color scheme and overall custom look! Wow. Kinda exciting thinking of the what you guys are gonna bring to the table as for XF 2 themes. Speaking of which. A quick question: Are you guys planning on running XF 2 any time soon?

Anyway - Cheers from Tennessee.

J.

Really fresh looking upgrade @Russ and @Steve - Very impressive and quite beautiful.

Although I'm a huge fan of the previous design - I do have to say that I'm really loving this fresh, new color scheme and overall custom look! Wow. Kinda exciting thinking of the what you guys are gonna bring to the table as for XF 2 themes. Speaking of which. A quick question: Are you guys planning on running XF 2 any time soon?

Anyway - Cheers from Tennessee.

J.

No plans on running XF2 anytime soon. I still see it being in beta for a few more months and we have some specific add-ons we really need prior to upgrading which I see as them being a bit off.

I'm late to the show, but the new site style look amazing. I always appreciate whenever I come to the site, there's always new, exciting things going on and signs of activity and development. I wish I could feel that way about all of my XenForo add-ons…

Wow! this new design is awesome, and I'm not even really a fan of bright themes.

Great works guys, the xf2 themes are looking great :)

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back