Pixel Exit News Welcome to the new Pixel Exit

Hello all and welcome to the new Pixel Exit.

The goal of this revamp was to:
  • Upgrade to XenForo 2.x series
  • Restyle the entire site
  • Make it easier for you to use as a client
  • Streamline support
  • Single bug/suggestion/support area for XF1 & XF2 (prefixes required)

One big change is our new Support area. This is now a public forum however only licensed customers can post in it (exactly how XF official site functions). In this area, you'll also find our growing documentation section along with your tickets. Our documentation isn't meant to cover every property we've created but some essentials we feel every client should know.

We've also upgraded our store, we're using the XR Product Manager which is the new version of our old store. It features some welcome changes:
  • Faster checkout
  • Ability to buy branding removal on your own after purchase
  • Custom changes to all of our product pages
  • Links to review our styles on the official XF Resource Manager (we need those reviews and love them)
Regarding our store, we made an announcement regarding our 1.x product line. We've now combined them into a single pack, so for the price of $25 you get our entire 1.x product line. If you have a license for a style, still run XF1.x and want to receive updates please check our thread as it's important.

Additionally, Admin Center did not make the conversion as it was an unmaintained addon we released back in the XF 1.4 days. If you had this addon previously in your list of products it will likely be missing now. If by chance you are still running XF 1.4+ and would like a copy please submit a ticket and we'll get you a copy.

We have some more work to do but... this took a bit longer than we expected :).

Please use this thread to report any bugs or provide feedback.

Some area icon missing.

ScreenShot00350.png

ScreenShot00351.png

ScreenShot00352.png

Nice job, @Russ! I like what you've done with the site, and the portfolio section looks better than before! :D

I don't know if this was intentional, but the breadcrumb showing the forum structure is absent from the navi...

Sometimes, I read threads, but I want to go to the forum's thread listing.

Also, the whole site is WAAAAAAY too stretched out on desktop.

WayTooStretched.png

Last edited:
Nice job, @Russ! I like what you've done with the site, and the portfolio section looks better than before! :D

I don't know if this was intentional, but the breadcrumb showing the forum structure is absent from the navi...

Sometimes, I read threads, but I want to go to the forum's thread listing.

Also, the whole site is WAAAAAAY too stretched out on desktop.

View attachment 8551

I've adjusted this :), it does go to the edges on small screens though.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back