QenTox

Customer
Hi @Russ and @Steve I wonder when can I expect this style to be updated? I know, this is not the only style you are working on and you are doing a lot of custom work... I really want to launch my site asap, but I still have these issues:

1. URL links, tagged members, emails, basically all text with URL link. They are just not recognizable. Everything is black as ordinary text.

2. In some places I have a big problem to read grey text on grey background. Just a few examples:

Xen Media Gallery -> Categories

XenMediaGallery.png

XenTrader -> Top Traders, Hall of Shame, Latest Feedback

XenTrader.png

3. Do you plan to change the footer by any chance in the future? I really don't have use for all those links there and would prefer something else there. Maybe place for 2 banners, ... I might give you an idea about footer later. Btw. there is still an issue with footer in XenAtendo when viewing an event.

4. If you are going to update this style, please have a look here too (specifically nr. 3 and 5). There have been few suggestions made, that will be hopefully included in the next release too.

Thanks a lot guys.

One more question though. If I decide to buy for my site another style from you then am I going to need to purchase the style and branding free again or will it be enough to purchase the style as I have branding free already purchased for Core?

1.) I think I've addressed this for you in the past, I have fixed it for the next release but it honestly not quite to an update point(as in that isn't worthy of an update release since it's an easy fix)

See here to adjust:
error2.png

2.) It's somewhat dependent on the add-on, for XMG:

error1.png

I'd have to look at the xentrader code, but you can inspect the element(or I can look if you link me)

3.) Footer probably won't change but it's not forcing you to do it. You can disable all those blocks/links as you need going to [XB] - Footer, disable the Advanced Footer. You could also customize it to your liking and use the style properties in the [XB] - Footer to place banners where those lists are.

4.) The "yep it will include" wasn't meant to refer to the email styling, I can provide that by default as you have to enable debug mode and do it via the tutorial I provided, so it can't be included in the style(no styles would be able to include this as far as I know)

5.) The option is there we just need throw a fix for it.

Also in regards to the next release not quite sure, there's really no show-stopping bugs as of right now so it's not quite worthy of a release yet. We usually try to wait until one of these:

• XenForo releases
  • We fix a bunch of bugs(which they're aren't many from what I know)
  • We improve it quite a bit

I know how (where) to edit left and middle footer column, but I have no idea how (where) could I edit right footer column. Can you help me point me to the right direction, please? Specifically I want to remove "Top" from there as I use Go To Top! add-on.

I know how (where) to edit left and middle footer column, but I have no idea how (where) could I edit right footer column. Can you help me point me to the right direction, please? Specifically I want to remove "Top" from there as I use Go To Top! add-on.

That part is in the "xenBase_footer_links"

Because of the XF coding it can't be included in the style properties.

Here is the link to XenTrader, I could not find how (where) to style that.

In extra:
Code:
#content #xentrader .blockHeading {
color: #555555;
}

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back