ShineCero

Customer
Don't know how to describe it, but I'll try.

As I'd continue to work out the kinks and gears of the forum, I noticed that on certain monitors, the forum will appears different. For example, this is how the forums looks normally:

unknown.png

However, if a user has a ultrawide monitor, it'll look like this:

2.png

It is possible to make a consistent length (to the first image) across all monitors?

Hello, head to Style properties -> Page setup, change the first page width value to around 100% or 98% maybe. This will make the site fluid across all devices.

Hello, head to Style properties -> Page setup, change the first page width value to around 100% or 98% maybe. This will make the site fluid across all devices.
Hmm, users reports that is still an issue with ultra-wide monitors. I've also checked with another user, whom's monitor is on the smaller side, and the side-bar gets cluttered. :unsure:

So as I mentioned earlier, you'll want to adjust that first page width value "Maximum page width". Change it to 100% or 98%. You can remove the 100% inside the Alternate page width value as that is meant more more as a toggle when there are two different widths.

Also, browsing your site I'm seeing the stock Evolve style with no style selector. I don't see your current child style. Just a heads up.

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back