Zynektic

Customer
Hi there,

My max-width I have set as 1190px and since we decided to use a single theme with different colours available I am not adding a fluid version so just the one to work with.

As per the attachment, is there a way to make this area on the sides smaller so the forum stretches a bit more or do I need to adjust the max-width again and if so what is ideally a good setting for this? I realise it will stretch the node area but we had it before without issues so just looking to make users with a larger screen a little happier.

I know I discussed this with you many times Russ but not found a suitable solution to these user questions still so we are just wondering. I know if I ticked 'wide' it will stretch the background part full but that does the footer and stuff too which we do not want so we just want a max-width to make users on a bigger screen happier a little more as the content area when posting they say is a bit small for them. I do not have my 27" monitor on hand to test, just my new laptop which has 1366px width which the screenshot is from.

Cheers

Attachments

Steve

Pixel Exit Staff
You can also use a percentage so it scales better with all resolutions. Try like 95%

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.