Fixed XenBase 1.5.11 - Social logins skewed and templates

Before submitting a bug report we usually recommend trying to replicate the problem on a default XenForo style(if applicable) to eliminate the possibility of it being a bug related to our styles.

Website address(optional):
Bug Report Details:
After the Upgrade to XenBase 1.5.11 I seem to have two minor issues.

1) Social Icons in the login area top right side, they are skewed to right, and need to center them. Probably easy CSS editing?

upload_2016-11-13_14-40-24.png

2) Two templates that just cant be merged
xengallery_album_thumb_item.css
xengallery_media_thumb_item.css

^^ and I have not purchased the XenMedia addon from Xenforo.com, so dont understand why they show?

upload_2016-11-13_14-40-38.png

Also seems like Messages got skewed a bit.

Old:
upload_2016-11-13_15-22-9.png

New:
upload_2016-11-13_15-22-19.png

And missing name, date and post # number in the New setting.

edit://
ADJUSTED Layouts now hide the Date + Post # in the message footer if the header bar is enabled

^^ assume its this one, but "name" was not on that list :)

Last edited:
1) Social Icons in the login area top right side, they are skewed to right, and need to center them. Probably easy CSS editing?

- Fixed this With editing xb_sidebar.css
Code:
.sidebar .loginButton .xbSocialLogins
{
 @property "xb_sidebar_socialLogins";
 margin-left: 0px;
 @property "/xb_sidebar_socialLogins";

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
The social login properties may of been customized on yours, that Style Properties -> [XB] Sidebar -> Social Logins may just need reverting. We shipped out the templates with up-to-date gallery/rm templates are you running the latest version of the gallery? Importing a newer version of the style on older plugins such as the RM/Gallery could show them as outdated.

Can you check your post template to see if it customized (for the message problem)

The social login properties may of been customized on yours, that Style Properties -> [XB] Sidebar -> Social Logins may just need reverting. We shipped out the templates with up-to-date gallery/rm templates are you running the latest version of the gallery? Importing a newer version of the style on older plugins such as the RM/Gallery could show them as outdated.

Can you check your post template to see if it customized (for the message problem)
I don't have XenForo Gallery, thats why I dont understand the templates really. Upgraded to Xenforo 1.5.11 last week. No outdated ones after that. So it came from XenBase.

I will check post template and check for customization and report back!

Thanks

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Is gallery installed just not activated by chance? It shouldn't show those templates as being outdated if you don't even have the plugin installed.

One more thing, With Social buttons. On the login page they look like this.
upload_2016-11-15_18-16-34.png

Seems like sociallogin buttons have same Width as text boxes above and they follow it when i change it.

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
Looks like I need to make an adjustment there....

Code:
#content.login .ctrlUnit.altMargin dd a {
    max-width: 215px;
}
As for the post, since you have it copied just revert your version.

Also if you could new bug reports keep them one per thread so I can easily keep track of which is which and what still needs to be fixed :D

Looks like I need to make an adjustment there....

Code:
#content.login .ctrlUnit.altMargin dd a {
    max-width: 215px;
}
As for the post, since you have it copied just revert your version.

Also if you could new bug reports keep them one per thread so I can easily keep track of which is which and what still needs to be fixed :D
Yeah sorry. New thread for a New bug. Will do :)

Should I do something With the code above?

I will revert my current post template and see how it goes for now.

Just to be Clear, that should revert the Messages and the name + date and post # back? Or do I have to disable Message header to get that? I think its a bit odd to have either, I would like both :)

@Russ noticed that if I just restore my templates, gallery ones, no harm was done as I know. And all seems good. Is that smart? This was done in my UAT env, not Production. At least the merge template dissapeared.

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
@Russ noticed that if I just restore my templates, gallery ones, no harm was done as I know. And all seems good. Is that smart? This was done in my UAT env, not Production. At least the merge template dissapeared.
XF template system confuses me sometimes to be honest :D. We export the gallery templates to make sure they're up-to-date, but if you don't have the add-on installed it can't technically verify they're out of date. There's no master so those templates shouldn't show outdated. But ya reverting them on a xenbase level if you don't have the gallery installed would be fine. Same with merging or save and exiting.

XF template system confuses me sometimes to be honest :D. We export the gallery templates to make sure they're up-to-date, but if you don't have the add-on installed it can't technically verify they're out of date. There's no master so those templates shouldn't show outdated. But ya reverting them on a xenbase level if you don't have the gallery installed would be fine. Same with merging or save and exiting.
Awesome :) Then all is good, besides the fix for post / Message part :)

Russ

Pixel Exit Staff
So open the post template

find:

Code:
<xen:if is="@xb_message_header"><xen:set var="$xbRemoveDuplicate">1</xen:set></xen:if>
Change the 1 to a 0, that's it :)

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.