Steve

Customer
Firstly, if you are running XenBase 1.4.5 (and associated style) and have upgraded to XenForo 1.4.6 you should not see any outdated templates :).

While we wait for XenForo 2.0 development we are thinking ahead about how things will be with XenBase but as it stands we know nothing about what XF 2.0 will be or bring to the table. We do plan to further extend XenBase 1.4.x with some new features but as we kind of see it why make things more challenging by adding huge new features, but we are open to suggestions of course and take everything into consideration :).

We just released BlackEnd Pro and have a few other styles in the works, one being Archon which is near finished. We also have Cascade in the works, a bit early yet but shouldn't take to much longer :)

upload_2015-4-7_11-9-15.png

@Steve looking good!

I just upgraded to XenBase 1.4.5, and it was a bit tricky with my custom style. But after some noob mistakes and fixing, it now shines again!
Thanks for your's and @Russ work on this!

PS: that timing, memory and db queries at the bottom /footer of the style above, how can I do that?

@Steve looking good!

I just upgraded to XenBase 1.4.5, and it was a bit tricky with my custom style. But after some noob mistakes and fixing, it now shines again!
Thanks for your's and @Russ work on this!

PS: that timing, memory and db queries at the bottom /footer of the style above, how can I do that?

That's temporarily :D and shouldn't be there on a live site. It's debug mode enabled:

https://xenforo.com/community/threads/frequently-asked-questions.5183/#post-248490

Did you add the FontAwesome in the font field? I can take a look if you like, the only other thing I can think of is you're running an outdated version of Font Awesome

Did you add the FontAwesome in the font field? I can take a look if you like, the only other thing I can think of is you're running an outdated version of Font Awesome

Doh! I upgraded to 1.4.5 xenbase last week, however I had a database crash last night.. so all my stuff went to s**t!
But restored a database, and its xenbase 1.4.4 in that... is that why perhaps?

Because I had FontAwsome and \f114 and f115 in the fields too.

Hi there, the last time i see many custom style made by your team. My question is, are there some new styles planned? Like your Support forum or like theadminzone ??

Pre-Sale Questions

If you have any questions or concerns you want to ask before you make a purchase don't hesitate to use one of our multiple support channels for your convenience.

Back